The end of the year is always a wonderful time. You encounter a barrage of holidays, the transition of the seasons, and as a result you’re given time to reflect on all of the things that you’re grateful for. Family, friends, and food are all things you should be grateful for, however they are very generic answers. Nobody ever tells you the LITTLE things they’re grateful for, until now.
· I’m grateful for Hulu Plus because it allows me to watch all my favorite shows without having to watch mind numbing commercials.
· I’m grateful for the ability to block phone numbers. I haven’t had to listen to a telemarketer’s sales pitch in months!
· I’m grateful for drivers who use their turn signals.
· I’m grateful for spll chck (because it lets me know when I spell something wrong) ;)
· I’m grateful for the mornings where I forgot to set my alarm, but I still wake up on time.
As you can see, I’m grateful for a lot of things. The things I’m especially grateful for are my loving wife & dog, the gang at Simply Fitness (what up squad), and the holidays that remind me to take things slow & appreciate all that’s around me.
Wishing your family a Happy Thanksgiving!